2) Here’s a trailer for Marc Maron: The Voice of Something, a documentary by Jodi Lennon following Marc Maron in NYC right after 9/11. Basically, you’re going to watch it whenever it comes out.
3) Bradley Fojas claims the following video is a waste of five and a half minutes of your life. Maybe it is, but at least it’s hysterical.
5) He hasn’t tweeted yet, but I’m sure James Adomian will be hilarious on Twitter. Follow @JAdomian.
7) Read Taki Magazine’s much more elaborate plea for comedians to make jokes and not apologies than the ones we wrote for Laughspin (who they sort of throw under the bus) here and here.
11) COMEDY CRAWL
An Evening with Rob Zabrecky @ Steve Allen Theater 8PM (stand by only)
Comedy Bang Bang @ UCB Theatre 8:30PM $5 (stand by only)
Holy Fuck @ Downtown Independent Theater 9PM FREE
12) OPEN MIC RUN
LIBRARY A COFFEE HOUSE 3418 E. Broadway, Long Beach, CA/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
COFFEE GALLERY 2029 Lake Ave., Altadena, CA/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/first come, first served
WESTWOOD BREW CO 1097 Glendon Ave., Westwood, CA/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/lottery/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 8PM/first come, first served/$4 min.
MAX STEINER’S 2500 E. Anaheim St., Long Beach, CA/Starts 10PM/Sign-up is first come, first served/mixed mic/follows booked show
WESTSIDE COMEDY THEATER 1323-A 3rd St., Santa Monica, CA (in alley between 3rd St. Promenade and 4th St.)/Sign-up 9:45PM/Starts 10PM/lottery/$1 cover
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
13) This might be way out of context, but I think I laugh way too hard at Forgetting Sarah Marshall while watching it alone.