1) On Late Night TV last night-Jon Benjamin was on Conan and Don Rickles was on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson-part 1–part 2.
2) The Big Trouble in Little Tokyo Open at Señor Fish (which, if you haven’t guessed, was started by the Comedy Bureau and friends) is for all intents and purposes dead. Full story to come later today.
3) Last night, the Comedy Store added a slew of new names of “regulars” to their walls. See if you recognize a few… [via the Comedy Groupie]
4) The hilarious Karen Kilgariff has come out with an album “Behind You” and it’s only $3. Why you would any more convincing is beyond us.
6) Why not make a “Twitter” movie? Also, why not go to some of the stars of Twitter (Rob Delaney, Jenny Johnson, and Julieanne Smolinski) for some ideas?
7) TONIGHT: On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon you can catch both Steve Carell and Marc Maron. We might actually contemplate staying in to watch this.
9) Kurt Braunohler’s World Wild of Animals: Wolves. Don’t question, just watch, and most importantly, don’t go to Wikipedia.
11) Do These Glasses Make Me Look Stupid? Answers by Paul Danke for Earwolf.
12) OK, Steve Carell’s head does need to be the biggest in posters, but he should always have to have an argument to get it that way…
13) Again, Pete Holmes proves that bedside manor for doctors is overrated… as long as you’re not the patient.
14) COMEDY CRAWL
Performance Anxiety @ Pleasure Chest 8PM $7
Andrés Du Bouchet Center for Performing Arts @ Bootleg Theater 8PM $8
Persona! @ Hollywood Improv Lab 8PM $5
Therapy! @ Blu Monkey Lounge 8PM FREE
La Vida Joqua @ Mas Malo Downtown 8PM FREE
Comedy Bang Bang @ UCB Theatre 8:30PM $5 (stand by only)
Holy Fuck @ Downtown Independent Theater 9PM FREE
Nick Kroll & Friends @ Largo at the Coronet Theatre 9PM $25
15) OPEN MIC RUN
LIBRARY A COFFEE HOUSE 3418 E. Broadway, Long Beach, CA/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
WESTWOOD BREW CO 1097 Glendon Ave., Westwood, CA/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/lottery/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 8PM/first come, first served/$4 min.
WESTSIDE COMEDY THEATER 1323-A 3rd St., Santa Monica, CA (in alley between 3rd St. Promenade and 4th St.)/Sign-up 9:45PM/Starts 10PM/lottery/$1 cover
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
BLU MONKEY LOUNGE 5521 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA/Starts 11PM after booked show/1 drink min./first come, first served
16) At least, I don’t have to drag a stage across a parking lot today only to find a disgusting couple is making out right where I’m going to put the stage. That’s nice.
THE COMEDY BUREAU/@thecomedybureau