1) There have been actual reports of comedian Dave Chappelle sightings at both the Laugh Factory and the Comedy Store performing comedy and hanging around. More details to come as the Comedy Bureau receives them.
2) Not only is Heart of Darkness with Greg Barris having another Los Angeles run, but it’s going to have none other than Reggie Watts in its line-up (not to mention Chelsea Peretti and Sean Patton). YOU ARE A BAD PERSON IF YOU MISS THIS (*status of being a bad person subject to change). Feb. 12th at Meltdown Comics in Hollywood $8.
3) I want you to take a pen and go to whatever you use as a calendar and mark Feb. 25th as the date of Kyle Kinane’s “Comedy Central Presents” Special and then make sure you do nothing else that day that would prevent you from watching it.
4) Garfunkel and Oates “All Over Your Face” comes out tomorrow on iTunes and cdbaby. I don’t know about you, but this will be replacing the Tron soundtrack in my car and though that statement is out of context, that’s pretty damn significant (I’ve listened to Derezzed over 250 times).
5) Tonight’s COMEDY CRAWL-You won’t have to go to 7-11 after this one…
What’s Up Tiger Lily? Presents Melinda Hill CD/Pilot Release @ Hollywood Studio Bar & Grill 8PM FREE
Just for Laughs Showcase @ Hollywood Improv Lab 8PM/10PM FREE
Keep It Clean Comedy @ 1739 Public House 10PM FREE
Crash Test @ UCB Theatre 11PM $5 (stand by only)
6) Recently: Valentine’s Day Flowers are trending over the events taking place in Egypt according to Yahoo, which means a major portion of the male U.S. population has been in quite a dry spell.
7) Another 100 days, here we go.
THE COMEDY BUREAU/@thecomedybureau