On top of that, he has some ideas of what he wants to do with having a budget and the backing of a network behind them.
Chris made a list that includes these things and way more we hope all happens within the ten episodes that they have ordered:
– I want to have the entire audience serve as my personal trainer.
– I want our audience to raise an animal together.
– Currently having an object buried somewhere in North America. It is a very valuable object. The show – both the televised version and all of our online output (including this) have a series of clues that can lead you to the object. Whoever gets the object will realize that it is not just monetarily valuable, but will give them a role in our show they’ve never dreamed of. I will never mention this again.
– I’m currently doing a lot of research and surveillance on a lonely teen who lives in either Pennsylvania, Ohio, or Indiana. I list all three so you and s/he won’t know it’s them. I am learning everything about him/her and plan on giving them a triumphant moment during the ten-week run of our show. They will have no idea it is happening until it is happening.
– There are a lot of terrestrial radio frequencies in remote parts of America that do not broadcast. On one of them there is currently a looped ten minute message being sent out via pirating devices. The ten minute message gives you explicit instructions on ways you can win a trip to New York City to attend our show live. It is on you to find the location and frequency of the broadcast. I can tell you that it is within a three hour drive of a city with a population of over 150,000.
If Chris pulls all of this off, this would be literal groundbreaking television.