2) Norm’s Sport Show and the Onion Sports Dome were cancelled yesterday. Can sports and comedy not get along at the same time?
4) OUT IN STORES RIGHT NOW: Alpocalypse (Deluxe Version) and Louie: Season One (DVD/Blu-ray Combo in DVD Packaging)!!! I know that you’re probably wondering how you can afford lunch at Taco Bell, but if you can swing it, pick both of these up. Here’s an extra scene from Louie to hold you over if you opt for the Bell.
6) Speaking of Conan, here’s Tom Segura…
8) The Comedy Garage is now available now available on Amazon!!!
9) Want to get involved with comedy?-Be an intern for one of the best shows in town, the Super Serious Show or write for comedy podcast hub, the Ploplist. Respectively, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com if interested.
10) Jon Stewart’s commentary on his edited interview on Fox News. Unedited interview here.
13) COMEDY CRAWL
The Good Luck Show @ Good Luck Bar (1514 Hillhurst Ave., Los Angeles, CA) 7PM FREE
From Screen to Stage @ Laugh Factory 8PM $20-$30/2 drink min.
Comedy Central Showcase @ Hollywood Improv Lab 8:30PM FREE
Comedy Bang Bang @ UCB Theatre 8:30PM $5 (stand by only)
Comedy Revolver @ Hollywood Improv Lab 10PM $5
14) OPEN MIC RUN
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE TOKYO @ SEÑOR FISH 422 E. 1st St., Los Angeles, CA/Sign-up 6:30PM/Starts 7PM/6 min./first come, first served/no purchase necessary
LIBRARY A COFFEE HOUSE 3418 E. Broadway, Long Beach, CA/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
IRON GIANT OPEN MIC @ TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/mixed mic/no purchase neccesary
WESTWOOD BREW CO 1097 Glendon Ave., Westwood, CA/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/lottery/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 8PM/first come, first served/$4 min.
WESTSIDE COMEDY THEATER 1323-A 3rd St., Santa Monica, CA (in alley between 3rd St. Promenade and 4th St.)/Sign-up 9:45PM/Starts 10PM/lottery/$1 cover
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
15) This Tracy Morgan apology tour is bordering on Lebron’s “Decision”. It’s overkill. Anyone with me on this?
THE COMEDY BUREAU/@thecomedybureau