1) Chris Rock will produce a Daily Show-esque panel show starring W. Kamau Bell for FX. Our question is: Will IFC call or raise with another amazing comedy show?
2) PAUL F. TOMPKINS THE VIDEO GAME. Let’s make it real even if that means just watching Jon Dore and Tompkins argue.
3) Tonight on late night:
Aziz Ansari on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC 12:35AM)
Chris Elliott on The Late Show with David Letterman (CBS 11:35PM)
4) Moshe Kasher’s book Kasher in the Rye is available for purchase today and if you have any doubts, which you shouldn’t, watch him talk about it doing panel on Conan.
5) A whole bunch of interviews, profiles, and more of your favorite funny people:
Profile of Lena Dunham in the New Yorker
Bob Odenkirk interview with Nerve.com
Eugene Mirman interview with the AV Club
John Mulaney and Mike O’Brien interview with Papermag
Profile of Rory Albanese in Crain’s New York
Rob Delaney interview in Paste Magazine
6) TV Guide is getting into the stand-up game with an all female show hosted by The Office’s Kate Flannery…
7) Reggie Watts just announced his upcoming touring schedule, which will hopefully him going on stage with this bunch…
8) The new trailer for Sasha Baron Cohen’s Dictator definitely makes it seem like not another Sasha Baron Cohen movie.