1) Jimmy Kimmel is set to host the Emmys and hopefully, with whatever he does, he’ll be allowed to top Movie: The Movie.
2) Tonight on late night:
Moshe Kasher on Conan (TBS 11PM)
Casey Wilson on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC 12:35AM)
3) Paul F. Tompkins will be live tweeting the season premiere of Game of Thrones, which will undoubtedly get him trending on Twitter just like he did when he live-tweeted one Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.
6) If you can play PAL DVDs, you can buy Danger 5 on DVD, which is something you should totally invest it because the show is “that” worth it.
7) Check out the new flood of videos at the Peter Atencio, director of Key & Peele, Vimeo Page.
8) The Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival just posted their line-up and schedule.
9) Internet prankster and Sirius XM’s Jake Fogelnest wants you to know in every way that you can no longer call him at 646-484-5323.
10) Comedy nerds nerded out last night as Dominic Dierkes was on the season premiere Mad Men.
11) Now that there’s a new light rail line to Culver City, it will take people less time to say “Ugh, that’s on the West side.” (My attempt to make the NY/LA comedy lines jump the shark by making an LA subway joke).