1) “Finally! It’s Saturday Night and I Need a Laugh”-the resolution to the Comedy Bureau investigative report started over a week ago will be later posted today (The Comedy Bureau coffee machine has been missing for the last week, which has severely cut down on productivity around here).
2) Now that it’s just the clip of him and that’s it, here’s Baron Vaughn on Lopez Tonight.
4) Free Episode of the Never Not Funny Podcast w/Jimmy Pardo AND Conan O’Brien? Yes.
5) Tonight’s COMEDY CRAWL-OK, I’ll admit, this is kind of ridiculous…
Comedy in the Raw @ The Canyon Club 7PM $10
Good Neighbor @ UCB Theatre 8PM $5 (stand by only)
Comedy Speakeasy @ TSR Lounge 8PM FREE
Subversive Comedy w/Jimmy Dore @ Flappers Burbank 8PM $12/2 item min.
The Sklar Brothers @ Irvine Improv 8PM $17/2 item min.
The Josh & Josh Show @ Bar Lubitsch 8:30PM FREE
Sausage and Smiles @ DiPiazza’s 8:30PM $5
Garfunkel & Oates @ Largo 8:30PM $20 (sold out-though if you show up there might be extra tickets)
Running Your Trap w/Jimmy Pardo @ UCB Theatre 9:30PM $5
Sean Patton & Friends @ Hollywood Improv 10PM $14/2 drink min.
6) OPEN MIC RUN 2/10/11
HOLLYWOOD HOTEL 1160 N. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 7PM,
THE SANDWICH SPOT 3101 Ocean Park Ave., Santa Monica, CA/Starts 7PM,
CAFE ON 2ND 7 S. 2nd St., Alhambra, CA/Sign-up 7PM/Starts 7:30PM/$3 cover/10 min. guaranteed
TKO SHOW @ 212 CAFE 212 Pier Ave., Santa Monica, CA/Starts 9PM
7) Recently: Activision is retiring the wildly popular video game series Guitar Hero (thankfully), so maybe they can make a smart, innovative, thought provoking, and still vastly entertaining new style of video game in “Kyle Kinane’s Midnight Scientist”.
8) I’m so funny that a woman called me a battered woman last night at a party while laughing maniacally. As far as having “game”, well…..
THE COMEDY BUREAU/@thecomedybureau