1) What’s that? You want to see Marc Maron, Johnathan Katz, and Maria Bamford in a web sitcom-ish cartoon set in Noah’s Ark? OF COURSE YOU DO.
3) Perhaps the Peabody Awards get comedy more than the Golden Globes for not having a comedy and/or musical category and just giving awards to Portlandia, Parks and Recreation, and The Colbert Report.
4) Tonight on late night:
Jeffrey Tambor on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (CBS 12:35AM)
The Moth on Last Call with Carson Daly (NBC 1:35AM)
5) Wayne Brady will replace Louis CK at the RTCA Dinner and likely does away with all the good will that Chappelle Show sketch did for him unless he will be that Wayne Brady.
7) You’ve seen the conclusion to the Channel 101 series Intimate Indiscretions, right? Simply put, it’s fucking amazing.
11) On today’s Puddin’, it’s a completely normal first day for Dana Gould as shown by David Koechner and Eddie Pepitone.
12) At this point, we feel obligated to link to Dan Harmon apologizing to Chevy Chase for playing his angry voicemail at Harmontown, but, for the record, for about 95% of this story, in our opinion, this has been unnecessary gossip.
13) After being goaded to impress a slutty looking girl who I don’t want to go out with because a comedian asked me to, I get why some people hate seeing comedy.