1) Comedy Central is rolling out the hour comedy specials like nobody’s business today. On Apr. 21st, Paul F. Tompkins’ storytelling special Laboring Under Delusions on Apr. 21st right after Patton Oswalt’s Finest Hour makes its network TV debut. THEN, Hannibal Buress’ Animal Furnace will debut on May 20th. All we can say is, damn.
2) Woody Allen is continuing his “European Comedy Film Tour” with his next film To Rome With Love. Here’s the trailer.
3) Want a preview of Jim Gaffigan’s upcoming special Mr. Universe? Jim Gaffigan’s got you covered.
4) Watch Keith Apicary/Nathan Barnatt straight-up fuck up everyone at a music video audition while wearing a fanny pack.
5) The Letterman-Ferguson late night duo will stay at CBS through 2014…
6) Weird Al Yankovic just premiered his web interview show, Face to Face, on the Nerdist Channel.
7) Tonight on late night:
Chris Elliott and Cy Amundson on Conan (TBS 11PM)
Maya Rudolph on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (NBC 11:35PM)
Rachel Dratch on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC 12:35AM)
Ted Danson on The Late Late, Show with Craig Ferguson (CBS 12:35AM)
Last night on late night, Kate Miccuci showed Conan their “beach date”.
8) Patton Oswalt will be hosting this year’s Webby Awards and should set the standard for awards hosting in 2012.
9) Carol Hartsell of Huffington Post Comedy personally responded to Two & A Half Men creator Lee Arohnson’s comment about their being “peak vagina on television”.
11) HEY! If you want to laugh at something, then laugh. Don’t let the fact that you’re the only one laughing stop you from doing so. Especially when it comes to a live comedy show, your laugh might just save a comedian’s life. (I am the Comedy Bureau and I approve this message).