2) Louis CK in front of the press after the Comedy Awards and winning his multiple awards…
3) PETE HOLMES IS A JEOPARDY CATEGORY!
5) Steven Wright chatted with the Austin Chronicle while down at Moontower…
6) McSweeney’s got an open letter about “respecting” the audience during an improv show.
7) Jeff Dye’s Money From Strangers to feature Kurt Braunohler, Eric Andre, and more to make people in NYC do their bidding for a cash prize. This comes just in time for all who are grieving the loss of Cash Cab.
8) Comedy abroad-ish:
Reggie Watts around the U.S.
The Jon Hodgman/Kasper Hauser Reunion Special at Cobbs TONIGHT
9) Comedians Davey Johnson and Curt Neill supported the National March Against the War on Women yesterday…
10) Of course, you can joke about people who just died, but just know that you’re going to seem like a real piece of shit if it isn’t funny.