2) Best Friends Forever was taken off of NBC’s schedule. At least it still has not set the same records as CW’s LA Complex (the repeat of the premiere had better numbers than the premiere).
3) The trailer for Judd Apatow’s next project/kind-of sequel to Knocked Up, This Is 40 with Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann…
5) Neil De Grasse Tyson’s show, Star Talk Radio, just had Paul F. Tompkins, Kristen Schaal, Eugene Mirman, and Wil Wheaton. And you’re not listening now, why?
6) Comedy abroad-ish:
8) We’re at the LA Comedy Shorts Film Festival all weekend at the Downtown Independent Theater watching comedy shorts, panels, and more until we can’t see anymore (a point that doesn’t exist). So look out for recaps coming soon.
9) Jamie Lee and Shawn Pearlman’s anachronistic vlog Anne, Frankly looks for a replacement for Anne Frank with Myq Kaplan, Pete Holmes, Aparna Nancherla, Guy Branum, and Jesse Case. Just know that a lot of hilarious people are doing a really funny webisode for a really funny web series.
10) How many times should I tell myself “There’s no such thing as too much comedy,” to make it true, at least, in the part of brain required for watching too much comedy?