1) Between Two Ferns is coming to a television near you (right before the Comedy Awards)!
2) Empire Magazine has exclusive details from Adam McKay on Anchorman 2…
3) Tonight on late night:
Erin Foley on Conan (TBS 11PM)
Jason Segel on The Late Show with David Letterman (CBS 11:35PM)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC 12AM)
4) Interviews on comedy:
Jack Black on NPR’s Fresh Air
Hudson Hongo, the man behind Literally Unbelievable, on Oh Internet
5) Conan O’Brien made UCSD into the Conan O’Brien College on 4/20 and also got his head smacked into…
8) Want free tickets to The Comedy Awards? Of course, you do.
9) Nicely done, Simpsons. Very nicely done.
10) Comedy abroad-ish:
Kyle Kinane at Vitus Oakland next month
11) Would you support a Kickstarter for a guy named Nick, cough yeah right cough, a Nickstarter?
12) Whether this bickering about how to do comedy ever comes or even what constitutes comedy vs. performance art to an end (which it probably won’t), people will still just want to laugh at something.