1) Horror comedy “Hell Baby” just got a whole lot of a hell more awesome with the additions of Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel, Keegan Michael-Key, and Riki Lindhome.
3) It’s a My Damn Channel Live interview with Reggie Watts… or is it?
4) One great way to start your Monday is an illustration of Stephen Colbert righteously riding a My Little Pony pony…
5) In a lengthy recent feature, Entertainment Weekly delved into the rabbit hole that is Bill Murray.
6) Probably the best web series about auditions we’ve seen, Pilot Season with Maria Thayer.
7) Set List went from the Melbourne International Comedy Festival to the Bridgetown Comedy Festival all the way now to the Sydney Comedy Festival later this month.
8) On today’s Puddin’, Eddie Pepitone is mastered at the porn name game…
9) Apparently it only takes free all day every day street parking and $3 IPAs at coffee shops to call a place Never Never Land. Thanks Portland/Bridgetown.