1) OK, Arrested Development is set to shoot this summer. So we can stop holding our breath right?
2) Get ready for blood and hilarity on Season 2 of Eagleheart airs tonight (Adult Swim 12AM).
3) Tonight on late night:
Jim Gaffigan on Conan (TBS 11PM)
Danny McBride on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC 12AM)
Judd Apatow on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (CBS 12:35AM)
Tina Fey on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC 12:35AM)
5) Writers’ Room with Jimmy Pardo is taping a Comedy Central pilot that you can be a part of…
7) Gallery 1988 continues to kill it with a Mike Mitchell collection called “Just Like Us” featuring prints/originals of Fry from Futurama, Dwight Schrute, Jerry Seinfeld, and more.
8) The First Ladies of Creepy Caress… They still need to your help at Kickstarter.
10) On today’s Puddin, Dana Gould might have changed Puddin’ forever.
11) For you comedy fans out there, if your nervous about talking to your favorite comedians, you can always tell them they’re funny. We’re never not going to let people tell us that.