1) Ben Stiller’s Red Hour to launch web series “Burning Love” with Insurge Pictures on Yahoo’s upcoming comedy channel featuring Ken Marino, Malin Akerman, Kristen Bell, Michael Ian Black, Ken Jeong, Adam Scott, and more.
2) The cast of Community along with creator Dan Harmon chatted about their return in less than two weeks at Paleyfest…
3) Don’t miss Kelly Carlin’s Sirius XM show today with guest Eddie Izzard 4PM PST, Ch. 99 (You have Sirius XM, right?)
4) The Moontower Comedy Festival in Austin, TX has, by the looks of it, more than a healthy line-up coming up and Sean Patton, one of our favorites, will undoubtedly get some of his most hilarious friends like Kyle Kinane to come to New Orleans, LA this week.
5) One of our favorite Adult Swim shows from last year, NTSF:SD:SUV, starts shooting this week!
6) Not only will this week’s Holy Fuck! (the downtown LA Comedy show, not the Electronica group) have Andy Kindler, TJ Miller, Hannibal Buress, and more, they will also have T-shirts for $10 that we strongly suggest you pick up
7) Joining TJ Miller, Brian Posehn, Kumail Nanjiani, and more in a R-rated stop motion picture about saving someone from accidentally going to hell will be Mila Kunis, who plays a “half-sy” demon. Hopefully, comedies set in hell will now have a better film for itself than Little Nicky.
8) Wax Mitch Hedberg nostalgia with woodburnings of his jokes…
9) We all need to get a Kickstarter for Will Weldon’t Most Inspirational Sports Movie of All Time because it sounds awesome (even if it ends up spiting him because he was being really fucking sarcastic).
10) If you watch as much comedy as I do, you’ll probably have this thought, “If they would have said ‘bottom bitch’ instead of ‘good friends’ that would have got such a big laugh.”