1) Wanna a teaser of who’s performing at the Bridgetown Comedy Festival in Portland? (Just pretended like you asked the question if you’re the small percentage that didn’t think that) Well, here you go. More names to be announced on Mon.
2) In Will Ferrell news, there might be a Step Brothers 2…
3) You do know that Kumail Nanjiani and Mike Lawrence will be performing on Conan next week, right?
4) Dana Gould sat down with LA Weekly and chatted about how advertises The Dana Gould Hour by yelling out of his car on Sunset Blvd. and more.
5) Who do you want to see at the Riot LA Comedy Festival? They’re taking suggestions. Off the top of our heads, we’d like to see Emo Phillips, Steven Wright, and Conan O’Brien.
6) Aziz Ansari got a shout out presidential style.
9) Eddie Pepitone yelling is pretty hilarious even if it’s about IMBD.
10) I’d thought that people would have gotten over trying to curb what comedians say, but I often forget that stupid often begets stupid.