1) Despite being flour-bombed on Letterman recently, Chris Elliott still looks badass in Season 2 promo of Eagleheart.
2) Kristen Schaal had a sincere moment and is in a movie with John Claude Van Damme last night on Kimmel.
3) Tonight on late night: Megan Mullally on The Late Late Show with David Letterman (CBS 11:35PM)
5) Mermates. Two roommates. One thinks he’s a mermaid. The other has to stay because he has nowhere else to go. Watch and enjoy.
6) Beck Bennet of Good Neighbor got a child’s take on the GOP bid (i.e. what every political analysis show should be like)
7) You can enter your shorts, sketches, web series etc. NOW into the HollyShorts Film Festival.
10) Jon Daly is bringing his back Rafflecast podcast and is taking ideas….
11) Someone is making a Niggas in Paris remix of Rick Santorum calling Obama an “anti-war government nig-” right?