1) THE perfect way to start off this Wednesday morning is an animated clip of Dana Gould handling a heckler that’s incredibly NSFW.
2) IFC just gave a preview of their new “game show” Bunk where Kurt Braunohler makes some of his favorite comedians like Kumail Nanjiani engage in wonderful non-sense.
4) Tonight on late night:
Will Ferrell on Conan (TBS 11PM)
Don Rickles on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC 12AM)
Wendy Liebman on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC 12:35AM)
5) As far as the “industry” is concerned…
Rob Corddry will be in Hell Baby from Tom Lennon and Robert Ben Garant
Tom Papa’s pilot for TBS will have Bill Burr
A synopsis of “Maron” (working title) coming out on IFC
8) Key & Peele chatted with Jesse Thorn for the A.V. Club.
9) The Red Hot Chili Peppers should be thankful that they will be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame by Chris Rock and not Jim Hamilton (arguably the creator of the best RHCP joke to date)
10) Because of comedy, I came really close to updating my resume yesterday with “beyond proficient in ‘doing coffee’ daily” as a special skill.