1) IFC gives the Marc Maron series the go-ahead. IFC might start to edge out FX in comedy…
2) Though this probably is no surprise to many given the hype surrounding the current release, Sony is giving 21 Jump Street a sequel.
3) Weird Al Yankovic got a “cabaret tribute tryout” that he didn’t want from Brett Gelman, Tom Lennon, Josh Fadem, Drew Droege, Garfunkel & Oates, and more.
4) Um, The San Francisco Comedy and Burrito Festival only has half their funding. Let’s fix that.
5) An improviser is going to run the LA Marathon this weekend with a blindfold.
6) Ricky Carmona provided us with some names for some “niche” (ethnic, gay, ugly) comedy nights that might, unfortunately, already exist.
7) Slate puts the spotlight on the 2nd most prominent character in Louie, Pamela Adlon.
8) Possibly a new hyper-realistic title card for the Eric Andre Show?
9) Anyone make a Perfect Storm reference in regards to rain, the LA Marathon, and St. Patrick’s Day all happening at the same time? If not, then good, because don’t.