1) Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? There are still people who are offended about humor referencing Nazis?
2) Last night on late night, Will Ferrell let us in on what was going on with him at Mardi Gras on Letterman.
Will Ferrell will be on both Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC 12AM) and the Daily Show (Comedy Central 11PM)
Jason Segel on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (CBS 12:35AM)
3) Down with Atom.com and up with CC:Studios.
4) Laughter Against the Machine, a documentary following comedy taken to political hotbeds around the country, finally gets a trailer!
5) At SXSW,
Kurt Braunohler’s “game show” Bunk goes live
Chris Gethard is going to have a b-day party for a stranger
We’re sad we missed wherever (probably our good friends, The Super Serious Show) Jerrod Carmichael and Reggie Watts we’re hanging.
7) The Eddie Pepitone doc The Bitter Buddha got written up in the A.V. Club!
8) Comedy show on a Monday night in a neighborhood video store? That’s LA for you…
10) Jon Dore shows what comedians think of the It Gets Better campaign…
11) A friendly reminder from the delightful April Richardson not to get too caught up in your ego in the comedy game because there are people who think Bob Odenkirk isn’t funny.
12) Why the fuck are we calling 0% on Rotten Tomatoes coveted? Let’s get back to make things that are good for the sake of them being good, DAMN IT.