1) “Absolutely.” Michael Showalter answering question about there being a sequel to Wet Hot American Summer before he’s force fed food on TV.
2) Funny or Die has predicted the career path of Jean Dujardin, star of the Artist, in America as a villain.
3) Portlandia is being adapted into a book and it’s not being put on MagCloud. What?
4) On late night tonight, Jon Glaser will be on Conan probably wearing Lakers and Clippers apparel right in front of Carol Burnett, who is also a guest (TBS 11PM), Weird Al Yankovic will be on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (CBS 12:35AM), and both Chris Hardwick and Zooey Deschanel will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC 12:35AM). Earlier in the evening, don’t forget about Billy on the Street (Fuse TV 11PM), delocated
5) Foreign comedies have perhaps gotten a bad rap for being the same screwball comedy that involves saving an establishment or trying to reconnect with “the old world”, but The Fairy is anything but that (and it’s also pretty funny).
6) Kelly Carlin, daughter of George Carlin, just got her own Sirius XM show.
7) Bridesmaids has made several millions of dollars in VOD sales and continues to be the most recognizable movie nominated at the Oscars.
8) Kenny Powers wrote an inspirational letter to Tim Tebow and y’all shall straight up read that shit.
9) PHD or stand-up comedy? Read about the very funny Jono Zalay’s dilemma.
10) Though this one guy is admitting to legitimately threatening South Park, there is little doubt in our minds that if he had planned to have a South Park episode made about him, he just succeeded.
11) You wanted a list of the Funniest Late Night TV Guests in This Millennium Thus Far, right? Yeah, you did.
12) Our picks for the 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week for the Nerdist go all the way from Billy Eichner yelling at the Superbowl to Ryan O’Flanagan yelling about dishes.
13) The look on the faces of the New Orleans Hornets as Will Ferrell is announcing them is priceless.