1) I have a feeling that #superbowlads and #superbowl will be quite entertaining to watch out for on Twitter today. The Comedy Bureau will be on the watch for the best.
2) Follow the hilarious @casualvelvet/Heather Thomson as she recently joined the Twitter community and I’m sure she’ll kill with her tweets just like she does on stage.
3) Big Trouble in Little Tokyo Open Mic is back here after the intermission to your week that the Superbowl is with Sean Conroy and Hasan Minhaj and a whole bunch of you don’t EVEN KNOW WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN!!! Señor Fish. 422 E. 1st St. Sign-up 6:30PM. Starts 7PM.
4) Tonight’s COMEDY CRAWL-OK, there is the Super Bowl, but after that, no excuses
French Toast: Despite the Super Bowl @ Taix 8:30PM FREE
Top Story Weekly w/Heather Thomson @ iO West 9PM $5
Gravid Water @ UCB Theatre 9:30PM $5 (stand by only)
5) OPEN MIC RUN 2/6/11
PALMS 8572 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM
SUNSET GRILL 7439 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM/one item min.
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 6PM/one item min.
6) Recently: Most comics are waiting to see what the cream of the crop of the advertising world came up with today, but few beat the promo for the Jesse Miller Talk Show this Wed.
7) Keep in mind, sometimes it’s as easy as, “You know what? I want to laugh and I’m going to try to enjoy myself,” then someone berates you for not laughing for 16 seconds and then you remember you’re back at an open mic.
THE COMEDY BUREAU/@thecomedybureau