1) “Set List”-the Improvised Stand-Up show, in essence “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” for stand up is taping its pilot for Comedy Central tonight at the Comedy Central Stages. Perhaps, you should go. Details below in the COMEDY CRAWL.
4) Big Trouble in Little Tokyo with Ron Lynch and Sean Patton. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: ‘Nuff said. (sign-up 6:30PM/starts 7PM/Señor Fish 422 E. 1st St., Los Angeles, CA)
5) Tonight’s COMEDY CRAWL-OK, now that we’re done with that love stuff…
Good Luck Show @ Good Luck Bar 7:30PM FREE
Just for Laughs Showcase @ Three of Clubs 1123 Vine St. 8PM FREE
Set List Taping @ Comedy Central Stages 6539 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 8PM FREE-call (323) 960-5519 for RSVP
Comedy Death Ray @ UCB Theatre 8:30PM $5 (stand by only)
Holy Fuck @ Downtown Independent Theater 9PM FREE
Lower Crust Comedy @ Genghis Cohen 740 N. Fairfax, Hollywood, CA 9PM $6
Just for Laughs Showcase @ Laugh Factory 10PM $20 general/$30 VIP/2 item min.
6) OPEN MIC RUN
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE TOKYO @ SEÑOR FISH 422 E. 1st, Los Angeles, CA (downtown)/Sign-up 6:30PM/Starts 7PM
COFFEE GALLERY 2029 Lake Ave., Altadena, CA/Starts 8PM
WESTWOOD BREWCO 1097 Glendon Ave., Westwood, CA/Sign-up (lottery) 7:30PM/Starts 8PM
7) Recently: This article, “Moral Crusade Against Foodies” went viral yesterday. Yes, foodies are extreme. Why can’t we all just meet up at point of reconciliation with bacon? Like Jim Gaffigan says, “Frying bacon even sounds like applause.”
8) We made it through Valentine’s Day. We made it and by we, I mean I only started drinking at 3:30PM yesterday.
THE COMEDY BUREAU/@thecomedybureau