2) Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Doug Stanhope announces the upcoming release of his new album, “Before Turning the Gun on Himself”.
3) John Hodgman will make a cameo on Community and hopefully he’ll play his “Deranged Millionaire” character that mistakenly making a speech at Greendale.
5) The new Ghostbusters movie may move on without Bill Murray and a whole new Occupy joke may be born.
6) Ricky Gervais vs. Jon Stewart on the Daily Show tonight (Comedy Central 11PM)
7) Aziz Ansari is starting a new tour, “Buried Alive” appropriately started with a neat retro poster.
8) Vimeo is having a Vimeo Festival + Awards that you can submit for!
10) The inimitable Kurt Braunohler was on the latest episode of This American Life talking about, essentially, what was the plot for a romantic comedy, but in real life.
11) Check out the nominees for this year’s INNY Awards (awards for improv from Improvisation News)
13) On this episode of This Better Be Funny, Jake Kroeger (the Comedy Bureau Director), Jeremy Paul, and guest David Rosenberg see what you can say that won’t get you kicked out of a Denny’s.
14) “YOU DON’T NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO DO IMPRESSIONS! YOU HAVE A FUCKING MICROPHONE ALREADY THAT YOU PROBABLY SAID "CUNT” INTO, SO JUST GO AHEAD AND IMPERSONATE A SOMEWHAT SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF THAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO WITH OR WITHOUT PERMISSION!“ What I was screaming in my head last night at a show, but didn’t say.