1) Last night on late night, Jack McBrayer revealed his excitement about “football sports” on Fallon and Bill Murray nearly sets Letterman’s desk on fire. Tonight, Howard Stern will have to maybe censor himself on the Late Show with David Letterman (CBS 11:35PM) and Glenn Howerton will be on Last Call with Carson Daly (NBC 1:35AM).
2) Judy Greer gets another shot in being the lead in a pilot with ABC and Showtime renews Californication, House of Lies, and more. Still, there’s been no word on the Green Room with Paul Provenza, though.
4) Another fantastic edition of an owner and his cat instant messaging back and forth in Louis vs. Rick.
6) Bryan Cranston will be directing an episode of Modern Family that probably won’t be nearly as dark as everyone thinks it will be.
7) We made a “Shit Comedians Say When They Bomb” yesterday, which explores an intense fascination with comparing not performing well to eating dicks and suicide.
8) Riot LA’s Kickstarter totals: $21,134 of $20,000 with just over 2 days to go.
9) I guess it’s taking comics a little time to come up with a new joke about Tyler Perry since the billboards for his new movie don’t feature misspelled words and him in drag.