1) This is the 100th Day of the Comedy Bureau. We have not taken a day off since Oct. 25th, 2010. I EVEN POSTED ON CHRISTMAS AT 3AM BECAUSE WE ARE DEDICATED TO BRING YOU THE BEST IN LA COMEDY EVERY SINGLE DAY… OR BUST. Some type of celebration will be organized in the not so distant future.-Bureau Director Jake Kroeger
2) The subsequent follow up to the Comedy Bureau’s outing for the Best in Saturday Night LA Comedy will be both extremely detailed and coming to you this week.
3) What has Matt Champagne, Jan Davidson, and one hell of a good time? I don’t know really. I know that Big Trouble in Little Tokyo this week has Matt Champagne, Jan Davidson (one of THE funniest moms in America), one hell of a good time AND $2 fish tacos, so you should probably go do that. Señor Fish. Feb 1st. 422 E. 1st St., Los Angeles, CA. Sign-up 6:30PM. Starts 7PM.
4) Tonight’s COMEDY CRAWL-and you thought Sundays were for kicking back?
Jeff Garlin’s Combo Platter @ UCB Theatre 6PM $2
ASSSSCAT @ UCB Theatre 7:30PM FREE
Skinny Sundays 1 Year Anniversary @ Bar Lubitsch 8PM FREE
Neil Hamburger @ The Satellite 8:30PM $8
French Toast Presents Just for Laughs Showcase @ Taix 8:30PM FREE
Indiglo @ M-Bar 8PM FREE/$10 food-drink min.
Conan Showcase @ The Comedy Store 9PM $10/2 item min.
Top Story Weekly! w/Pete Carboni and Thomas Fowler @ iO West 9PM $5
Deskpiece Nation @ iO West 10PM $5
6) Recently: Though this might only apply in a roundabout way to the events taking place around the world, Bill Hicks had something to say….
7) How did I get here? Anyone know? 100th day non-stop… Anbody?
THE COMEDY BUREAU/@thecomedybureau