1) Ferris Bueller, apparently, will keep all of us waiting until the Super Bowl to find out that he’s not making a sequel?
2) We didn’t know that you could fit a billion dollar movie on VOD, but Tim & Eric found a way.
3) There will be ½ priced gas from Key & Peele next Tues. (when they premiere)/pile up of frugal comedy nerds at Fairfax & Beverly, an already crowded intersection because of the Grove.
5) The Compatish gang got down with a classic Nerf whistling football throwing challenge complete with sarcastic distance markers.
6) This write up of “The Buried Secret of M. Night Shymalan”, which is a egomaniacal, autobiographical prank, is not only pretty funny in just objectively describing the movie, but simultaneously pulls off trashing the movie AND making it “a must see”.
7) The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week on the Nerdist ranges from one of the weirdest things you’ll see at Hollywood and Highland to Bill Cosby teaching Jimmy Fallon a lesson about.
8) Truly, Riot LA is almost to their proposed goal on Kickstarter at $18,863 of $20,000 with only 7 days to go.
9) On today’s Puddin’, the guy eating pudding finally… well… just watch it.
10) I bet someone is making a family tree of “Shit [ ] Says” videos because everyone on the Internet has way too much free time.