2) And now for Nazis in space with Iron Sky. That’s all that needs to be said.
4) The early deadline for applications for the 10 Annual iO West Improv Comedy Festival is less than a week away.
6) In industry news news, Rebel Wilson and Conan O’Brien are trying to bring a Super Fun Night to CBS, IFC picks up Liberal Arts at Sundance, and Kate Winslet & Catherine Keener join Charlie Kaufman’s “meta musical comedy” Frank or Francis w/Jack Black, Steve Carell, and more.
7) How Aubrey Plaza is handling Sundance in an interview with Vulture…
9) More t-shirts for the How Did Get This Made? podcast!
10) We can only hope we can be as curmudgeon-y and funny as Maurice Sendak opposite of Stephen Colbert.
11) Ever need a compilation of comedians dancing? Of course, you do.
12) Riot LA’s totals for their Kickstarter: $18,506 of $20,000 with 8 days to go.
13) For any real people curious about watching open mics, I highly suggest going to at least one. You never know when you’ll see a baseball player do spoken word poetry or a portion of an “Irish wake” from former members of the CRA. That was just this week, if you were wondering.