1) Nathan Barnatt’s got another dancing video. There’s no skittles, but TJ Miller, Josh Fadem, Brandon Johnson, Martin Starr (featured not dancing), and more dancing should make up for that.
2) There’s now a Comedy Central India…
5) Here’s a completely out of context, but still funny clip from the film adaptation of Mike Birbiglia’s Sleepwalk with Me.
6) Brian Eugene Abrahamson/Michael Ethan Jacob tries to explain his side of not being able to pay comedians.
7) You wanted more Mike Tyson as Herman Cain, Funny or Die got your message!
8) Riot LA’s totals for Kickstarter: $15,236 of $20,000 with 11 days to go.
9) On today’s Puddin’, Eddie Pepitone will change the way you think of avocados FOREVER.
10) Let’s stop focusing on whether there are enough women in comedy or enough minorities in comedy. There aren’t enough funny people in comedy. Let’s solve that problem.