1) Yes, it’s Christmas and we’re still working because bureaus aren’t supposed to take a day off, right?
3) …And so does John Hodgman with his Christmas Today in Ragnarok…
4) …And so do robots from the mind of Rob Kutner…
5) …And so does this best Christmas card ever from a couple of our favorite comedy folks, Joel Mandelkorn and Mandee Johnson…
6) …And, of course, our favorite Christmas TV special ever, Black Adder’s Christmas Carol.
7) ON THE HORIZON
The Indoor Kids LIVE @ Nerdist Theater Sat. Jan. 14th 8PM $8 in adv., $10 at door
8) If you’re jonesing for a COMEDY CRAWL today, The Comedy Store is doing A Very Merry Jewish Christmas w/Brody Stevens, Moshe Kasher, and more. (9PM $15/2 item min.) and the Laugh Factory has their 32nd Free Christmas Day Feast for the Underprivileged at 1PM.
9) If you’re jonesing to do an open mic, you’re just going to have to resort to talking to yourself in the mirror or in your car today. Sorry.
10) May all of you not get too much material or become too inspired to do comedy from the holidays.