1) Jon Daly has a podcast and it’s called Rafflecast. Jon Daly gets to do whatever he wants. That’s all you should need to hear in order to listen.
2) Tonight, Young Adult writer Diablo Cody will be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM NBC) and Seth McFarlane will be on Conan (11PM TBS).
3) Eat your heart out Food Network. There’s no way proper cooking is as entertaining as the new episode of Henry Phillips’ Henry’s Kitchen.
4) And now, for the rousing conclusion to Danger 5’s Diamond Girls, after which, there should be a proposal for an Alternative WWII History course in colleges around the country.
5) The NY Times does a piece on Louis CK and finds that he’s getting ever closer to making a million on Live From the Beacon Theatre.
6) Is there some sort of animal crackers video contest that Puddin’ could win?
7) ON THE HORIZON
Stand-up Spotlight: Moshe Kasher @ UCB Theatre Tues. Dec. 27th 8PM $5
8) COMEDY CRAWL
Starfish Circus Christmas Benefit @ Largo at the Coronet Theatre 8PM $30
What’s Up Tiger Lily? @ Hollywood Studio Bar & Grill 8PM FREE
Brunch @ The Park Restaurant 9PM FREE
Crash Test @ UCB Theatre 11PM $5
9) OPEN MIC RUN
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
CLUB 705 705 Pier Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA/Starts 7PM-ish/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
RED ROCK 8782 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/first come, first served
TOWNE HALL 799 Towne Ave., Los Angeles, CA #110/Starts 8PM/$10/Sign-up at email@example.com/mixed mic
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 9015 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA/Sign-up before 8PM/Starts 8:30PM/$2 cover/mixed mic
TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 8PM/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
JAKE’S 38 W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA/Starts 8PM/Sign-up is lottery/no purchase necessary
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
10) Before you make what you think is an “obligatory” Kim Jon Il joke—OH LOOK, the trailer for Dark Knight Rises.