1) Paul Scheer and Rob Huebel get to “crash test” the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards.
2) Buzzfeed puts together a solid 90 Best Twitter Feeds that includes Twitter royalty like Rob Delaney, and Kelly Oxford, but also newcomer Every Tweet Ever.
3) Gallery 1988 keeps killing it as they’ll have an Adult Swim Art Show next year.
4) Part 4 of 5 of the Diamond Girls from Danger 5. Don’t ask. Just watch and enjoy.
6) By the way, an actual Channel 101 Channy Award looks pretty sweet…
7) And now for your daily Puddin’-“Kidney Stones”
8) ON THE HORIZON
The Meltdown with Jonah & Kumail Presents: The Nerdist Stand-Up Special @ Nerdist Theater Wed. Dec. 14th 8:30PM $8
9) COMEDY CRAWL
What’s Up Tiger Lily? @ Hollywood Studio Bar & Grill 8PM FREE
Jokes with Friends @ Hollywood Improv Lab 8:30PM $5
Keep It Clean Comedy @ 1739 Public House 10PM FREE
The 1988 Nakatomi Corporation Christmas Party @ UCB Theatre 11PM $5
10) OPEN MIC RUN
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
CLUB 705 705 Pier Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA/Starts 7PM-ish/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
RED ROCK 8782 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/first come, first served
PALACE RESTAURANT 2112 Hillhurst Ave., Los Angeles, CA (Los Feliz)/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/lottery
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 9015 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA/Sign-up before 8PM/Starts 8:30PM/$2 cover/mixed mic
TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 8PM/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
JAKE’S 38 W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA/Starts 8PM/Sign-up is lottery/no purchase necessary
PETIE’S PLACE 6025 Reseda Blvd., Tarzana, CA/Starts 9PM/one drink min/first come, first served
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
11) New Year’s Eve has a 7% on Rotten Tomatoes and the Funny or Die parody went “immortal”. That’s a good sign for getting a Razzie, right?