1) IT’S A SITE!!!! IT’S A SITE!!! The URL for the Comedy Bureau is now www.thecomedybureau.com. It’s becoming more legitimate every day (though payroll is still quite an imaginary concept here at the Comedy Bureau offices).
3) In case you didn’t catch him on TV and/or Bar Lubitsch: Marc Maron on Conan. You’re welcome.
4) The new form of the TIP OF THE HAT is premiering today. Check back at the Comedy Bureau for the who was the funniest in my tumblr/twitter/facebook feeds this week.
6) Jan. 30th will mark the 100th day of the Comedy Bureau. There will be a celebration of this. Details coming soon.
7) Tonight’s COMEDY CRAWL-NO, there isn’t a better way to spend your Friday night.
Destructo @ Meltdown Comics 8PM $5
Risk! True Tales Boldly Told @ UCB Theatre 8PM $10
Greg Proops @ Hollywood Improv 8PM $20/2 item min.
Heart of Darkness @ Burbank Moose Lodge 9PM $5
YooHoo Fridays @ Flappers Burbank-YooHoo Room 9:30PM/11PM $10/2 drink min.
Stood Up Friday Night: Superpowers @ Moving Arts Theatre 10PM $5
9) It was rumored yesterday and talked “a storm” about on Twitter that Willow Smith was in talks to star in a remake of the classic musical “Annie”. I don’t want to see any of that happen. I’d rather see a “shot for shot” remake of this (having nothing to do with Jaden or Willow).
10) Comedian version of “Another day, another dollar.”: Another show, and, ehhh, another show.
THE COMEDY BUREAU