1) Funny or Die is going for a better(?) America in 2012 at FunnyOrDie.com/politics
2) Perhaps, you might stay in tonight as Maria Bamford will be on Conan (TBS 11PM), Jason Segel on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (NBC 11:35PM) and Dave Attell on Last Call with Carson Daly (NBC 1:35AM)
3) Pete Holmes and Front Page Films dissects the Batman mythos as it never has and probably never be again.
4) The hilarious Ron Babcock concocts conversations about things that he sees at concoctedconversations.tumblr.com. Please follow/enjoy.
5) The Humourdor chats with Mike Upchurch…
6) Sometimes, when the world needs saving from an asteroid, there’s only one group of people that you can call on no matter their sordid past…
Sometimes The Best Team for the Job Is The Worst Idea Ever – powered by Cracked.com
7) Just in case you weren’t online yesterday, Tina Fey is indeed hosting a radio show.
10) COMEDY CRAWL
Performance Anxiety @ The Pleasure Chest 8PM $7
Bill Burr @ Comedy & Magic Club 8PM $20/2 item min.
The 4 & 20 @ All Star Lanes 8PM FREE
Comedy Bang Bang @ UCB Theatre 8:30PM $5 (stand by only)
Blamblamblam @ R-Bar 9PM FREE
Holy Fuck @ Downtown Independent Theater 9PM FREE
Public School Stories @ M Bar No cover/$10 min.
11) OPEN MIC RUN
ACME COMEDY HOLLYWOOD 135 N. La Brea Ave., Hollywood, CA/Sign-up 5:30PM/Starts 6PM/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
WESTWOOD BREW CO 1097 Glendon Ave., Westwood, CA/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/lottery/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA (Echo Park)/Starts 8PM/mixed mic
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 8PM/first come, first served/$4 min.
DAVE’S BAR 708 Broadway, Glendale, CA/Sign-up 8:30PM/Starts 9PM/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
WESTSIDE COMEDY THEATER 1323-A 3rd St., Santa Monica, CA (in alley between 3rd St. Promenade and 4th St.)/Sign-up 9:45PM/Starts 10PM/lottery/$1 cover
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
12) Going off what “people want to talk about” at a comedy show, it’s almost as if presidential candidates should have an opinion on Conrad Murray. That’s sad.