1) Earwolf makes its YouTube debut? Yes.
2) Channel 101 announced their nominees last night and as you might expect a lot of it’s about Everything.
5) And another open mic starts up on the Eastside on Tuesdays… Dave’s Bar-708 Broadway, Glendale, CA. Sign-up 8:30PM. Starts 9PM.
6) The good ol’ Sunset 5, sometimes the only theater that’ll play those really indie leaning comedies, will be closed down until Spring 2012. Not to worry, Sundance is taking over.
8) COMEDY CRAWL
Talkin’ Shit LIVE @ WitZend 7PM $10
The Mixer @ Hollywood Improv Lab 8PM $5
What’s Up Tiger Lily? @ Hollywood Studio Bar & Grill 8PM FREE
The Walsh Brothers & Special Guests @ Dangerfield’s 2 9PM FREE
Melgard Mondays @ Melgard Public House 9PM FREE
Brunch @ The Park Restaurant 9:30PM FREE
Keep It Clean-JC’s Birthday Show @ 1739 Public House 10PM FREE
Slapdogz @ Hollywood Improv Lab 10PM $5
Crash Test @ UCB Theatre 11PM $5
9) OPEN MIC RUN
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
CLUB 705 705 Pier Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA/Starts 7PM-ish/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
RED ROCK 8782 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/first come, first served
PALACE RESTAURANT 2112 Hillhurst Ave., Los Angeles, CA (Los Feliz)/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/lottery
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 9015 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA/Sign-up before 8PM/Starts 8:30PM/$2 cover/mixed mic
TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 8PM/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
JAKE’S 38 W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA/Starts 8PM/Sign-up is lottery/no purchase necessary
GROUND ZERO USC 615 Childs Way, Los Angeles, CA (USC Campus)/nestled between three adjacent dorms approximately one block N. of Figueroa & Exposition/USC student sign-up 9PM/Non-USC student sign-up 9:15PM/first come, first served/7 min./no purchase necessary
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
10) Was dragged to Puss in Boots this weekend and I just want to thank (the demographic of) the children of America for giving me another reason to not like you.