1) There’s going to be a Flight of the Conchords movie?
2) The winners of the Fake Criterion Year One Contest gave the Criterion cover treatment to Dracula Has Risen From The Grave (Honorable Mention) Batman and Robin (Honorable Mention), Death Wish 3 (3rd Place), American Ninja 2 (2nd Place), and Back to the Future 2 (1st Place). Maybe Criterion will release some of these (meaning American Ninja 2) with ironic commentary or something.
3) What an episode of Conan that’s airing tonight with Jason Segel and Das Racist (TBS 11PM)
5) Support Jon Daly’s 24 Hour Goatee Project. Also, don’t ask questions about it…
6) One of fictional paper company Dunder Mifflin’s top competitor’s in the Wilkes-Barre area, Staples, will be actually printing Dunder Mifflin paper.
7) Congrats to both Reginald D. Hunter and Gina Yashere for garnering multiple nominations in the UK’s Black Comedy Awards. Chris Rock was also nominated for Best International Comedian, but that almost goes without saying, though Bill Cosby is nowhere to be found.
8) Puddin’-“Court” w/guest Andy Richter (who’ll be guest-starring all this week)
9) COMEDY CRAWL
Star Dreck @ Nerdist Theater 8PM $10
Cartoon Dump @ The Steve Allen Theater 8PM $10
What’s Up Tiger Lily? @ Hollywood Studio Bar & Grill 8PM FREE
Keep It Clean @ 1739 Public House 10PM FREE
10) OPEN MIC RUN
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
CLUB 705 705 Pier Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA/Starts 7PM-ish/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
RED ROCK 8782 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/first come, first served
PALACE RESTAURANT 2112 Hillhurst Ave., Los Angeles, CA (Los Feliz)/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/lottery
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 9015 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA/Sign-up before 8PM/Starts 8:30PM/$2 cover/mixed mic
TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 8PM/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
JAKE’S 38 W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA/Starts 8PM/Sign-up is lottery/no purchase necessary
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
11) Just like that stupid house on your block that already has its Christmas lights up, comedians are not going to wait until December to start the overkill of Christmas humor.