1) Don’t forget that there will be a whole bunch of traffic around Target’s everywhere near midnight and the Pardcast-a-thon is tomorrow.
2) Our pals at Lost Moon Radio have joined in the holiday spirit and made a holiday album “It Had To Be Yule”. With tracks such as “Patrick Stewart’s A Christmas Story”, this will definitely beat out whatever you were going to hear on KOST 103.5FM.
3) Here’s a special Puddin’ marking the traditions of Thanksgiving…
4) NBC is thankful for giving into apologizing to Michelle Bachmann for the music that brought her on at Fallon earlier this week.
5) Below is probably the last image that will ever be of the short-lived independent LA comedy venue known as Dangerfield’s 2. [via AsteriosKokkinos]
6) FoD does a great send-up of Megyn Kelly, the Fox news anchor that commented that pepper spray is essentially a food product in regards to the UC Davis pepper spray incident, with the amazing Erin Gibson.
7) LA Weekly chats with Ron Swanson/Nick Offerman about meat and things.
8) Will Weldon is the One Night Man (Full Disclosure: it’s not a super hero thing, but it’s really funny)
9) ON THE HORIZON
Second City Late Night with Paul F. Tompkins & Maria Bamford @ Second City Hollywood Fri. Dec. 9th 11PM $5
10) Yeah, it’s Thanksgiving and I still posted. ANYONE THANKFUL TO FIND OUT THAT THEY PROBABLY SHOULDN’T TRY TO GO TO AN OPEN MIC TODAY?