2) Amy Sedaris wears a presidential quilt dress and has something to say to David Letterman on the Late Show.
4) Congratulations to Barry Rothbart on being the latest paid regular at the Comedy Store.
5) Liezl’s book, Liezl Was Here: Adventures in Comedy Photography, is out now for purchase!
6) There’s a site called Ranker.com which Jimmy Pardo used to rank his worst gigs ever.
7) So you weren’t at the @RobDelaney pilot taping, huh? We were.
8) COMEDY CRAWL
Smartest Man in the World LIVE! @ Bar Lubitsch 7PM FREE
Meltdown Thanksgiving Show @ Nerdist Theater 8:30PM FREE
The Good Bits @ WitZend 9PM $5
Shitty Holidays @ UCB Theatre 9:30PM $5 (stand by only)
Comedy Garage Thanksgiving Show @ Flight Theater (at the Complex) 10PM FREE
Clownvis Presley @ Hollywood Improv Lab 10:30PM $5
9) OPEN MIC RUN
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
THE SPOT CAFE 4455 Overland Ave., Culver City, CA/Starts 7PM/lottery
HOLLYWOOD HOTEL 1160 N. Vermont Ave., Hollywood, CA/Sign-up 7PM/Starts 7:30PM/5 min./first come, first served/one drink min.
GRINDHOUSE CAFE 1051 N. Havenhurst, West Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM
TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 8PM/mixed mic
LIBRARY A COFFEE HOUSE 3418 Broadway, Long Beach, CA/Sign-up 8PM/Starts 8:30PM
LIQUID ZOO 7214 Sepulveda Blvd., Van Nuys, CA/Sign-up 8:30PM/Starts 9PM/first come, first served/7 min.
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel, past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/first come, first served/coffee and bottled water available
FLAPPERS BAR 102 E. Magnolia Ave., Burbank, CA/Sign-up 11PM/Starts MIDNIGHT
10) There will be a Morning Debriefing tomorrow, but there will be no Comedy Crawl or Open Mic Run as there will be plenty of funny things that will happen tomorrow. Well, they’ll be tragic and a few days later, they’ll be hilarious.