1) This Tuesday 11/22 the Beards of Comedy come out with their sophomore album, Cardio Mix, which, by the way, is fantastic, but you can stream it in advance on Rdio.
2) So we’re still not dreaming about Arrested Development coming back as Ron Howard and Jason Bateman are happy about its return.
3) PBS. 9PM tonight. Woody Allen: A Documentary.
4) This past Thursday, Weird Al Yankovic did indeed take the stage with Garfunkel and Oates at the Super Serious Show and it was more hilarious and awesome than you could imagine.
6) Get it right: Julie Klausner is the Cat Whisperer.
7) Prepare yourself for the Pardcast-a-thon this week…
9) COMEDY CRAWL
ASSSSCAT @ UCB Theatre 7:30PM FREE
Comedy For Dorks @ Hollywood Improv Lab 8PM $5
French Toast @ Taix 8:30PM FREE
Powerviolence @ The Complex 9PM FREE
Top Story Weekly! @ iO West 9PM $5
Entertainment Hollywood Live! @ UCB Theatre 9:30PM $5
Shitty Jobs @ UCB Theatre 11PM $5 (stand by only)
10) OPEN MIC RUN
PALMS 8572 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/lottery
PARADISE PERKS 15475 Jeffrey Rd., Irvine, CA/Sign-up 6:30PM/Starts 7PM/only 10 spots available
NERDIST THEATER 7522 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (back room of Meltdown Comics)/Sign-up 7:15PM/Starts 7:30PM/lottery/30 spots available/no purchase necessary
TSUNAMEDY @ TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA (Echo Park)/Sign-up 8PM/Starts 9PM/first come, first served/mixed mic
NEON VENUS THEATRE 7023 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 10PM/$¾ min.
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5/multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee available
11) Just when you think you got rid of your road rage problem, just drive through LA on a rainy day or Black Friday.