1) So, Jack and Jill gets almost universally panned to the point where people try to be entertaining with how much they hate it, then has an apologist, as well as a fake Twitter account. Sounds like a frontrunner for a Razzie to us.
2) There’s only a day n’ change left to enter the Fake Criterion contest…
3) After two weeks, Tommy Wiseau does somewhat decent at a hunting game found in most dive bars on the Tommy Wi Show.
4) Jason Segel continues the rounds on the talk show circuit for the Muppets on Letterman (CBS 11:35PM).
5) Though you might have seen angry tweets about people guys camping in Downtown LA, not for the Occupy movement, but for the new Twilight movie, Grantland gives photographic proof of it.
6) Paul Scheer makes more Oprah running pics.
7) Evening at the Improv is now on Hulu.
9) COMEDY CRAWL
Justin Willman’s Magic Meltdown @ Nerdist Theater 8PM $10
What’s Up Tiger Lily? @ Hollywood Studio Bar & Grill 8PM FREE
The Great Depression Happy Hour @ Hollywood Improv Lab 9:30PM $10
Keep It Clean @ 1739 Public House 10PM FREE
Stand-Up Spotlight: Maria Bamford @ UCB Theatre 11PM $5
10) OPEN MIC RUN
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
CLUB 705 705 Pier Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA/Starts 7PM-ish/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
RED ROCK 8782 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/first come, first served
PALACE RESTAURANT 2112 Hillhurst Ave., Los Angeles, CA (Los Feliz)/Sign-up 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/lottery
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 9015 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA/Sign-up before 8PM/Starts 8:30PM/$2 cover/mixed mic
TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 8PM/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
JAKE’S 38 W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA/Starts 8PM/Sign-up is lottery/no purchase necessary
GROUND ZERO USC 615 Childs Way, Los Angeles, CA (USC Campus)/nestled between three adjacent dorms approximately one block N. of Figueroa & Exposition/USC student sign-up 9PM/Non-USC student sign-up 9:15PM/first come, first served/7 min./no purchase necessary
DANGERFIELD’S 2 2860 Glenview Ave., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 10PM/First come, first served/no purchase necessary
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
11) Hell hath no fury like a person with a Twitter account scorned by a significant other(s). And by fury, I mean hilarity.