1) Nov. 29th might be the date that Ryan Stout is coming out with his stand-up album. You just might want to mark your calendars for that one.
2) House of Lies with Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, Ben Schwartz, and more on Showtime gets a full trailer.
3) The LAist chats with the hilarious Brandon Johnson who’s on NTSF:SD:SUV and probably some of your favorite sketches ever.
4) Yes, that is Rick Shapiro in the background on 2 Broke Girls.
6) ON THE HORIZON
What’s up Tiger Lily? 5 Yr. Anniversary @ Hollywood Studio Bar & Grill 8PM FREE
7) COMEDY CRAWL
ASSSSCAT @ UCB Theatre 7:30PM FREE
An Evening with Brendon Burns @ Nerdist Theater 8PM
Top Story Weekly w/Jesse Popp @ iO West 9PM $5
Set List @ Flappers Burbank 9PM $10/2 item min.
Powerviolence @ The Complex 9PM FREE
Loose Meat @ UCB Theatre 9:30PM $5
Shitty Jobs @ UCB Theatre 11PM $5 (stand by only)
8) OPEN MIC RUN
PALMS 8572 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/lottery
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
TSUNAMEDY @ TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA (Echo Park)/Sign-up 8PM/Starts 9PM/first come, first served/mixed mic
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5/multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee available
9) I think I have just doomed myself to a life of normal people asking me, “What’s wrong? Why do you look sad?”