1) It might just be what you need on late Monday night: Charlyne Yi and Matt Braunger on Conan (TBS 11PM) as well as Zach Galifianakis on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC 12AM)
2) On this episode of the Tommy Wi Show, TW demonstrates how he can’t read the words “return to race” while playing Driver: San Francisco.
4) Raj Desai’s first college admissions essay that kept him from college for a year.
5) Megan Amram’s Online Quiz to find out if you’re a slut or have cancer.
6) Leave it to us to plan our 365th Day on the same night that 13 other live shows that are worth going to are taking place. Once you’ve gotten your comedy fill elsewhere in LA, especially if you’re just down the street at Performance Anxiety, stop by Bar Lubitsch and give us a hug.
7) Noah Pickelny gives bluegrass some serious street cred…
8) COMEDY CRAWL
A Very Cartoon Dump Halloween w/Andy Kindler @ Steve Allen Theater 8PM $10
Roast the Week @ El Cid 8PM $5
What’s Up Tiger Lily @ Hollywood Studio Bar & Grill 8PM FREE
Talk It Up: Elephant Graveyard @ The Zephyr Theater 9PM $5
Nick Kroll & Friends @ Largo at the Coronet Theatre 9PM $25
Adult Swim’s Eric Andre Show LIVE @ Pehrspace 9PM $5
The Comedy Garage Monster Mash @ UCB Theatre 11PM $5
9) OPEN MIC RUN
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
CLUB 705 705 Pier Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA/Starts 7PM-ish/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
RED ROCK 8782 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/first come, first served
TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 8PM/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
JAKE’S 38 W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA/Starts 8PM/Sign-up is lottery/no purchase necessary
GROUND ZERO USC 615 Childs Way, Los Angeles, CA (USC Campus)/nestled between three adjacent dorms approximately one block N. of Figueroa & Exposition/USC student sign-up 9PM/Non-USC student sign-up 9:15PM/first come, first served/7 min./no purchase necessary
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
10) If there was someone “calling the game” of my life, I think most of what they would say is, “People spend an average of 2 min. reading this anyway. Just fucking post it already.”