1) Jeffrey Ross is taping something called The Burn for Comedy Central and needs a live audience. Anyone game?
3) TJ Miller, Mike Burns, and more wax nostalgic for MTV…
4) Everybody’s favorite ad man, Dan Dringle doesn’t always eat Domino’s Pizza, but when he does, he eats it alone.
6) The “Bachmanns” are planning to make an appearance at OccupyLA. More details to come as soon as we get them.
7) If you live in LA, like us, maybe you should come to this (cough cough year get together thing).
9) ON THE HORIZON
Found Crap w/Dan Harmon and Rob Schrab @ Cinefamily Sat. Oct. 22nd 8PM $10
10) COMEDY CRAWL
OccupyLA: A Comedy Show @ LA City Hall 5:30PM FREE
Pizza Day 3: Resurrection @ Lamppost Pizza 7PM FREE
Andy Kindler @ Flappers Burbank 8PM/10PM $17/2 item min.
Andrés Du Bouchet CD Release Party @ Steve Allen Theater 8PM $10
The Business @ Nerdist Theater 8PM $10
The 12 Shiny Nickels @ Hollywood Improv Lab 8:30PM $10
Christina Pazsitsky @ Downtown Comedy Club 9PM $10/2 drink min.
Comedy Car Hole @ Comedy Car Hole 9PM FREE
Up Late with Adam Fisher @ ComedySportzLA 10:30PM $12
11) OPEN MIC RUN
SET LIST @ FLAPPERS BAR 102 E. Magnolia, Burbank, CA/Sign-up 5PM/Starts 5:30PM/given “set list” of topics to do jokes off of/first come, first served/no purchase necessary
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
SILVERLAKE LOUNGE 2906 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA (Silverlake)/Sign-up (lottery) 6:30PM/Starts 7PM/4 min./no purchase necessary
SUNSET GRILL 7439 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM/one item min.
MAX BLOOM’S 200 N. Malden Ave., Fullerton, CA/Starts 7PM/booked show after/no purchase necessary
GLENDALE DAYS INN 450 N. Pioneer Dr., Glendale, CA/Sign-up 7PM/Starts 8PM/No foul language/No purchase necessary/first come, first served
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel, past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/first come, first served/coffee and bottled water available
HOLLYWOOD HOTEL 1160 N. Vermont Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts MIDNIGHT
FLAPPERS BAR 102 E. Magnolia Ave., Burbank, CA/Sign-up 10PM/Starts MIDNIGHT/lottery
12) “Not getting #FF doesn’t mean anything. Not getting #FF doesn’t mean anything. Nobody hates you. You just didn’t tweet anything funny this week.”-My inner monologue