1) Comedy Central wants Andy Daly to review life…
2) Preview of IFC’s Season 2 of The Increasingly Bad Decisions of Todd Margaret, which definitely lives up to its name.
3) The Celebrity Division of the Clinton Foundation knows how to…?
4) An open letter to South Park’s Trey Parker and Matt Stone proposing to get Mr. Hankey to be the official ambassador for rectal cancer awareness.
6) If you haven’t been watching Davey Johnson on What’s What, you might not know that you should have watched Pan Am before it got cancelled or what your grandma’s medical marijuana does.
8) COMEDY CRAWL
Harmontown @ Nerdist Theater 8PM $10
Playin’ with Micucci @ Steve Allen Theater 8PM $10
What’s Up Tiger Lily? Anniversary Part Deux @ Hollywood Studio Bar & Grill 8PM FREE
Eddie Izzard @ Largo at the Coronet Theatre 8:30PM $30 (stand by only)
Brunch @ The Park Restaurant 9PM FREE
Keep It Clean @ 1739 Public House 10PM FREE
Crash Test @ UCB Theatre 11PM $5
9) OPEN MIC RUN
SAL’S COMEDY HOLE 7356 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA/Starts 6PM/$4 min./first come, first served
CLUB 705 705 Pier Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA/Starts 7PM-ish/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
RED ROCK 8782 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA/Starts 7PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/first come, first served
THE PALACE RESTAURANT 2112 Hillhurst Ave., Los Angeles, CA/Sign-up (lottery) 7:30PM/Starts 8PM/no purchase necessary
TRIBAL CAFE 1651 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA/Starts 8PM/no purchase necessary/first come, first served
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 9015 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA/Sign-up 8PM/Starts 8:30PM/$2 cover/mixed mic
JAKE’S 38 W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA/Starts 8PM/Sign-up is lottery/no purchase necessary
GROUND ZERO USC 615 Childs Way, Los Angeles, CA (USC Campus)/nestled between three adjacent dorms approximately one block N. of Figueroa & Exposition/USC student sign-up 9PM/Non-USC student sign-up 9:15PM/first come, first served/7 min./no purchase necessary
MARTY’S/THE OPEN MIC 7351 W. Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA (walk up Martel past Big Mama’s and Papa’s)/5PM to 11PM/$5 min./multiple sets allowed/bottled water and coffee provided
10) Every time I think I’m getting used to going out alone, I’m reminded that I have a +1 that I almost never get to use.