This latest edition of Guilty Treasure (Andy Wood and Bryan Cook’s show forcing folks to explain the songs they love to hate and then perform with a live band) has a killer line-up.
– Jimmy Pardo (“Never Not Funny,” “Conan”)
– Kyle Kinane (“The Standups,” “Drunk History”)
– Erin Whitehead (“Bajillion Dollar Propertie$,” Wild Horses)
– Maxim Ludwig (Stagecoach Festival)
– Mike O’Connell (“Another Period,” “Idiotsitter”)
Even the idea of just finding out what their guilty pleasure songs are might be worth the price of admission ($10).
So don’t miss this Guilty Treasure this Monday, May 21st with doors at 7:30PM. Tickets are $10 and you can (and really should) get them here.
The rest of our listings for comedy shows, events, screenings, open mics, maps, and more can be found at www.thecomedybureau.com.