Morning Debriefing 2/3/11
2) Eagleheart. BOOM. The Return of Chris Elliot/Rise of Chris Monsanto. BOOM Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. BOOM. Midnight. BOOM Watch it. BOOM. OR. YOU. WILL. BE. PUNCHED. (metaphorically) (boom)-my text only version of an Eagleheart Promo. Seriously, watch it.
3) Just in case you forgot about the Bridgetown Comedy Festival, they’re accepting submissions until 2/28. The Comedy Bureau will keep you updated all the way along as a significant portion of you will probably forget to submit before the deadline.
4) OK. The amazing laugh riot of a sketch group the Birds of Prey are having a free show at the Comedy Central Stages on March 2nd. Call (323) 960-5519 for reservations because they will be packed out and you will get to witness the genius that is Lizzy Cooperman, Susan Burke, and Emily Maya Mills directed by Joe Wagner.
5) Jamie Kilstein on Conan. Whether you missed it or actually watched it or saw it live…. you should probably watch it again at the link above.
6) Tonight’s COMEDY CRAWL-No, it’s YOUR fault if you can’t make all of these
Stand Up Spotlight @ UCB Theatre 7PM $5
This Is Not Happening: Take This Job and Shove It @ Hollywood Improv 8PM $5/2 item min.
Literally Funny @ The Last Bookstore 8PM FREE
Comedy Speakeasy @ TSR Lounge 8PM FREE
The Josh and Josh Show: Lopez Presents Showcase @ Bar Lubitsch 8:30PM FREE
Mustaches & Mai Tais @ The Palace Restaurant 9PM
How to Live with Chelsea Peretti @ UCB Theatre 9:30PM $5
Improv’s Finest @ Hollywood Improv 10PM $14/2 item min.
Live at Carnegie Hall* @ Hollywood Hotel 10PM FREE
7) OPEN MIC RUN 2/3/11 (if you have any suggestions about improvements of this feature, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
9) Not going to lie, feeling good right now, which may be bad for business, but I’m feeling good.
THE COMEDY BUREAU/@thecomedybureau